Thursday, November 30, 2017

OMG: November Complete

I finished my November One Monthly Goal early! My goal was to sew a drawstring bag for my niece for Christmas. I used charm squares from Allison Harris' Hello Jane collection (though I chose a different palette than in my original photo!) and a coordinating solid. 

Here's the bag gathered: 

And flat: 


And, a little public service announcement...the drawstring bag was to hold 26 Alpha-Bots, which my youngest also received during our Thanksgiving/Christmas weekend. If you have a 3, 4, 5 year old who you need to buy a present for, buy these! They're a plastic alphabet collection, and they "transform" into robots. All three of my kids (8, 6, and 3) love playing with them. And it looks like I'll be making another drawstring bag to hold our Alpha-Bots. 

2 comments:

  1. Cute bag and thanks for the present idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag and nice gift idea. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete