Saturday, January 7, 2017

OMG: January 2017

I'm starting off 2017 with a clean slate of One Monthly Goal projects! Thanks to Elm Street Quilts for organizing this fun monthly goal keeping endeavor!
(ahem, I didn't finish my December OMG project--ran out of embroidery floss mid project and didn't have time to get more)


I made this cute kids quilt back in 2014 using Benartex's Monkeying Around collection. Last year, I sporadically looked for it, thinking I could quilt it and donate it. I looked through all my UFO piles and nothing...
I found it recently in a pile of finished quilts. Totally makes sense, right? 

Anyway, I figure this one will be fun to quilt, and I'll be thrilled to get it out of my UFO pile! Did I mention that it's fairly small as well...a bonus for getting it done quickly! 
So my OMG January goal is to machine quilt this top. 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun and colorful quilt top. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the biggie size of the block! Makes me think of monkeys jumping on a bed~

    ReplyDelete