Saturday, January 9, 2016

One Monthly Goal: January

I'm so glad to have a monthly goal tracker to hold me accountable for completing something each month. Otherwise, like exercise, it's so easy to push quilting to the side when I'm busy. 

Last year I updated the quilt I made for my first baby's nursery with the intention of turning it into a pattern to sell. Here it is:
See the original post here

At the same time, I used the same pieces to design a second version--a more modern baby quilt. This top has been sitting in my studio since last January. My goal for this January is to quilt it!


Linking up to One Monthly Goal at Red Letter Quilts.



4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet quilt and lovely colour combo. Good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this quilt and the colors are great. Looking forward to seeing it quilted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so cute! The blue-headed elephant just makes me smile :-)
    Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both versions are adorable, but I love the modern one. Can't wait to see how you quilt it!

    ReplyDelete