Sunday, April 19, 2015

Quilt-As-You-Go Tutorial!

Happy Sunday! I'm over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict today sharing a tutorial for a quilt-as-you-go quilt as part of Sarah's Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge.


I made my first version of this quilt (using the same fabric!) for a guild charity event a while back. I'd always intended to use the remaining fabric to make a second charity quilt, and when Sarah put the call out for guest bloggers, I knew it was time! I made this quilt in one day, and you can too!

Head over to Confessions of a Fabric Addict to learn more about the Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge and how you can participate (plus, there are prizes!). You'll also find an ongoing series of tutorials for making easy charity quilts, including mine--perfect for anyone who is intimidated by machine quilting!


1 comment:

  1. Love your quilt, Lisa, and I really appreciate your taking the time to do a guest post and tutorial! Which charity are you sending your quilt to?

    Thanks for joining in the Challenge this year!!

    ReplyDelete