Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Lovely Year of Finishes September Goal

September's looking busy, so I'm picking an easy goal for myself this month for the Lovely Year of Finishes: binding my LOVE quilt that I just finished quilting. I even have the binding fabric (black solid), so I'm partway there!








p.s. Just got my sewing machine back from its first check up/tune up in six years (yikes!)...so happy to have it back! I was able to drop it off right before I left town for a week and change, but I'd been experiencing withdrawal the couple days I've been home and it wasn't. Took it for a test drive this afternoon and everything is running smoothly. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Love your love quilt! Those colour quadrants are very striking. And I really like the quilting you've done on it. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete