Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Winner!

Thanks to everyone who left a comment on my Modern Dresden post! It was so much fun to read each person's thoughts on the binding. I need to set aside some time to audition different options; maybe when my mom comes to visit in a few weeks (always nice to have another set of eyes!).

Now for the winner of my little dresden and the six fat quarters. Random number generator chose:

Congratulations, Lou! I'm sending you an email for your mailing address.

I've been busy at work on a Valentine's Day fabric postcard tutorial. Hoping I'll get it up soon! 
I finished my Valentine's Day fabric postcard tutorial! Check it out here
p.s. Thanks also to those who commented with suggestions of patterns and fabric lines for kids' quilts. Keep those ideas coming! I appreciate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment