Thursday, May 24, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

As a relatively new blogger with a small following, I'm all about finding new friends and great blogs. So when Sew Sleepless nominated me for a Liebster Award (thanks so much!), I was honored and am passing it along by sharing some of my favorite small blogs.

The rules of the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. 
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.

So without further ado:
1.  Fiberchick: Hugely talented in color choices and block making. I love pretty much everything I've seen on her blog.
2. Sewlandia: I was originally drawn to this blog because of its name. In addition to a creative name, it's full of creative and modern-looking quilts.
3. The Sewing Chick: Okay, so she already has a Liebster button on her site, but she's the one who turned me onto the Patchwork Prism quilt (see more here), so I had to add her in!
4. Mommy's Naptime: Another blog that originally drew me in by name...I definitely skip napping opportunities to quilt! Love her style and bold use of color.
5. Chez Roo: First fell in love with her paper pieced pirate block. My new favorite post is her most recent--how she used a deceased friend's clothes in memory quilts. 
Be sure to check out these blogs, and if you're visiting me for the first (or second, or third) time, please consider following me!


2 comments: